Thursday, September 16, 2010

My blog

So, I've decided that while we are living in the center of the universe (no offense to any Torontonians), I thought I would start a blog to document all the fun we are having here!  I'll try to post about all the neat places we've explored and I'll also randomly include pictures or various events of my cutiepies.  As requested by some, when I try a new noteworthy recipe, I will post it on my blog!  We've already found out that there are tons of cool things to see in Toronto (and surrounding areas), but if you think there's something we should check out, let me know.

(right across from our apartment!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sar! I'm glad you started a blog - can I add a link to mine? I miss you! Looks like you're having fun though - would love to visit one day if the stars align!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, you little techie, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Sara! I'm going to be obsessively checking your blog now so don't be alarmed if you have 100s of "hits" a day :)

    ReplyDelete