Thursday, November 3, 2011

The cow jumped over the moon


Trick or treating was a big success in our house this year. 

Aside from his aspirations to be a fireman, Josh also has his sights on being an astronaut when he grows up.  He is already planning his trip to the moon, but he is a bit nervous about going in a space shuttle alone so he has enlisted Mike and I to accompany him.  He is also planning a family road trip for us to drive to the NASA space station in Florida.  Needless to say, when I came across this astronaut costume, I knew it would be perfect for him.

For Owen, I am not sure that he will grow up to be a farmer (you never know though) but when I found this cow costume of my niece's, I knew he would look super adorable in it.  He has his 'moo' down pat.

 As soon as I put Owen's costume on, he said 'candy'. We expected it to be a lowkey event with going down one street, thinking Owen would tire out but he was right into it, saying trick or treat at every door.

(sampling his chocolate)

The boys had a wonderful time and we can't believe how much candy they scored!

(sorting through all of his loot!)

1 comment: