Thursday, June 7, 2012

Party Time

This blog post was written by a special guest blogger, Joshua, talking about his 5th birthday party.

I had a good party.  I liked how all my friends came to the party.  I loved playing baseball with the boys and the girls loved doing sidewalk chalk at my party.  I liked how A and I played California Kickball. 


I got lots of cool presents.  I liked the airplane I got; when you spin the propeller, it makes a cool, funny sound and it flies by itself. 


We had lots of good food. I loved the baseball glove on the cupcakes because you can eat the glove. It tastes like chocolate (not milk chocolate, hard chocolate). I like when you take the glove off because some of the icing comes with it.


I was planning my birthday party for a really long time and it was an all sports party. It was an all sports party because I like sports and I knew my friends would like playing sports with me.
I had a fun party.




(who needs all the new toys when there is grass to play with?)



1 comment:

  1. Awe, I'm glad you had a good party, Joshy. Thanks for sharing your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete