Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The more the merrier

Some people think that three's a crowd but my philosophy has always been the more, the merrier.  Maybe that's why I'm a teacher!  That's also why I have always wanted to have lots of kids.  I thought it would be great to have 5 kids but I haven't managed to get Mike on board with that idea (actually, I knew before we got married that I probably would never be able to convince him to have 5).  I think that three kids seems like the perfect amount, too.  I have managed to get Mike on board with that idea and so I am pregnant with our third, due October 29th!  We are all very excited as we await the arrival of our newest addition.  Josh is convinced it's a girl so hopefully we will be able to find out the gender at my ultrasound in June so that if it is a boy, he will have some time to come to terms with that!  Boy or girl, we are all just looking forward to having a new little baby to love and cuddle!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations that is very exciting and three is a very good number of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic news! You better come out here during the summer so you don't have to put up with the humidity in TO! Congratuations to you and Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you guys, Sara!! Can't wait to meet baby #3. I think three is awesome and I've always wanted five kids, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! yes three is a great number ! I too wanted lots (6 in fact) but looks like three is the magic number! We have SO much fun together! Lots of love and prayers for a healthy pregnancy! xo the Bradleys

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Congrats to you all!! My thoughts and love are with you for a healthy and happy pregnancy!!
    Love and miss you all!
    Auntie, Auntie Sandi XOXO

    ReplyDelete